beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque


Move over Harry Styles, this is the latest love of my life.

If you're looking for a light mask, which still gets in there and does the job then this is for you.  Smoothes the skin, whilst also refreshing and reinvigorating it, this is what has been missing from my skincare shelf. It doesn't dry out the skin as I find some masks do, but it does still do a great job at cleansing the skin.

Retailing for $39 directly from Aesop, it is slightly on the pricier side given the size of the tube (60 mL), but I'm more than happy to drop that kind of cash seeing as this stuff just works.

Given the amount of face masks I've tried over the years, it's difficult for a mask to earn the number 1 spot in my heart, but this might just have done it. Bravo Aesop, very very impressed.

Cait xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

WordPress & Blogger Templates by pipdig