beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Saturday 8 November 2014

The Best Body Scrub Ever?!?!


There's something so satisfying about having gorgeous, smooth, hydrated skin and I'm not just talking about the skin on our faces. I have fairly sensitive skin, hence why I've been constantly on the hunt for a scrub which would exfoliate and nourish my skin at the same time without leaving it agitated and in disarray. I tried Frank this time last year and absolutely adored it but for some reason never bothered buying it again. Probably because you have to order it online which can be a slight pain, but trust me girls it's so worth it. 

The product itself, within that gorgeous brown paper packaging is a coffee scrub which targets cellulite, stretch marks, psoriasis, acne, eczema and more. I don't really suffer from any of those problems but I do know that this product does a gorgeous job of smoothing the skin, leaving it feeling hydrated and ridiculously soft. The idea is to dampen your skin, rub this stuff all over your body focusing on any problem areas, leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse. I love using this so so much. Out of the three scents - cacao, the original and coconut & grapeseed, I'd have to say the coconut frank is my favourite. Anyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with anything coconut and this is no exception. 

For what you get, it's pretty good value too, the scrubs start at $14.95 for the original, $16.95 for the cacao and $17.95 for the coconut & grapeseed. I find for me, one packet tends to last for a couple months and I use the scrub about two to three times a week. If you suffer from any skin issues listed above, you have sensitive skin or you're simply looking for a damn good body scrub definitely go check these scrubs out, you can purchase them here. Made in Melbourne, this is one of my favourite Australian products, getting gorgeous skin while supporting something homegrown is always a good thang.

Cait xx

1 comment:

WordPress & Blogger Templates by pipdig