beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Monday 4 January 2016

what i'm lusting after


My shopping addiction has been getting out of hand recently, even more so than normal.  One of my favourite things is discovering gorgeous new pieces and incorporating them into my wardrobe.  We're coming into summer in Australia now and with the weather heating up, I've been spending way too much time perusing online for pieces that will serve me well in the warmer months.  These are some that may just sneak into my online shopping cart.


"Jayman" in Latte by Mollini, $199.95: These lace up ankle boots are absolutely stunning, with their intricate cut out details and open toe. They're not normally something I would go for as I've always been more into slimmer, more delicate heels but with growing older comes a shift in style and I'm absolutely loving these. Just try and stop me.

Boyfriend Denim Jacket by Atmos&Here, $79.95: Atmos & Here is a brand I've discovered only recently but their pieces are gorgeous and right up my alley. This jacket is stunning and so so versatile, as it's such an easy piece to dress up or down. Whether it's with a ribbed grey bodycon dress and simplistic black barely there sandal heels or a grey tank, white skinny jeans and converses, I would definitely find ways to make this jacket work.

Marigold Midi Skirt by Atmos&Here, $29.95: This one just screams classic Cait style. Loving the side split details on this one, and similarly to the jacket above this piece is so incredibly versatile. And at only $29.95, chicness is yours without breaking the bank.


'Kappa' by Tony Bianco, $199.95: I've been a Tony Bianco devotee for a number of years now, despite only being 18.  I'm loving these black suede lace up sandals. Simple yet still makes a statement? Yes please.

Avalon Marble by Christian Paul, $199.95: The only thing that's stopping me from lashing out and buying this one right now is the gorgeous Christian Paul piece that's already perched upon my wrist right now.  Christian Paul is absolutely nailing his watch designs, simplistic yet so sophisticated. Being a marble lover, this one absolutely has me.  Love, love, love.

Moto White Wash Joni Jeans by Topshop, $72:  I've been on the hunt for a pair of white skinny jeans for a very long time now, but I've struggled to find the perfect pair.  I'm an absolute Topshop jeans devotee, so I have a feeling these could be the ones. Already picturing them with a grey knit tank and the Windsor Smith 'Bondi' sandals in tan in the summer and a thick turtleneck sweater and heeled ankle boots in the winter.

Ma Jolie Dress in White by Maurie & Eve $99: This dress is all kinds of gorgeous. On sale and half price now, it's unfortunately sold out in my size but I've got my fingers crossed hoping it'll be back.

Compact Portable Phone Charger from Bossa $49: This is so so cute. A portable phone charger disguised as a Chanel compact with a mirror enclosed as well, admittedly I don't neeeed this, but my regular old portable charger seems so so boring now.

Cait xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

WordPress & Blogger Templates by pipdig