beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Tuesday 31 May 2016

My Latest Europe Trip: The Best Of

Cudillero, Spain

Having just returned from a month in Europe only a couple of weeks ago, I've lately been raiding my camera (a Nikon D3100 if anyone is interested, which I would recommend) and I've put together a collection of my favourite photos. Beginning in Paris for 5 days, we then headed to Spain for a week, and Portugal for 12 days, before jumping on an MSC cruise which took us to Cannes, Barcelona, Ajaccio, and Naples, to name a few. Here are a few gorgeous snaps I managed to capture before we got on that dreaded 24-hour flight home. 


Barcelona, Spain

Riomaggiore, Italy

Cannes, France.

Cannes, France

Segovia, Spain

Cait xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

WordPress & Blogger Templates by pipdig