beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Wednesday 1 October 2014

The Lip Butter Making Me Forget All Lipsticks

There's a multitude of reasons as to why I've never given many tinted lip balms a try before. Many don't give enough hydration, some I'm not a fan of the colour but the main reason is I'm just too much of a lipstick gal at heart.  I'm not sure why but I've always sort of gravitated towards Korres and when I discovered it was a Greek brand I was all the more sold.  On one of my regular trips to Mecca on Friday I picked this baby up and I can now call myself a tinted lip balm fan.  

$16 is pretty pricey for a lip balm, but in typical me fashion I picked it up anyway. The colour of choice was Quince, a deep pink which you can wear quite sheerly or build it up for more of a pop of colour.  The product itself is very hydrating and I find I can get away with not reapplying for about 1-2 hours. Not ideal but lip butters are never long lasting anyhow.  The product comes in an adorable little pot with the lid giving it a pop of colour.  The lip butter comes in a multitude of colours and I'm thinking I might pick Wild Rose up sometime soon. 

The thing that has most surprised me about this product is how I've pushed most of my other lip products aside. I've been wearing this on a daily basis for a more natural look and I love that it complements so many different make up looks.   So if you're a lipstick girl like me and have never really warmed to wearing a lip balm on it's own give the Korres Lip Butters a try. A gorgeous range of colours that give the lips hydration and shine.


Cait xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

WordPress & Blogger Templates by pipdig